1. What Personal Information will we collect?
When you open an account with us, we need to know your name, your address, your email address and telephone number.
- Our use of your personal information
We will only use your Personal Information as the law allows us. We will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- to perform the contract we have entered into with you;
- to comply with a legal obligation;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests
- when you consent to us doing so (for example if you consent to receiving from us information about our services)
- When might we disclose your Personal Information to others?
We may disclose your Personal Information to others in the following circumstances and/or purposes:
- We will only share your personal information with third-parties that are necessary for the processing of the data (for example, with our email mail services provider, but is only used by them to send our newsletter)
· where we are required to do so by the Courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements;
- to prevent and/or detect crime;
- for credit reference purposes;
If you have (or had an account with us), unless you have opted not to receive them, we may send you marketing, advertising and promotional offers from us.
Opting out – You can ask us at any time to stop sending you marketing messages by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of data that is sent to the browser that you are using on your device (a computer or mobile phone) by the website’s computer. We use the following types of cookies:
- Session cookie – this will record your journey around the site only during your visit; for example, allowing you to go back to pages that you might have viewed earlier during the session. The session cookie will expire once your visit ends.
- Analytics cookie – these cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
You may disable cookies by changing your browser cookie settings. Usually, these settings will be in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. You can find more details in the “Help” section of your browser. If you do disable the cookies that we use you may not be able to enjoy all the features of our website.
- When might we transfer your Personal Information abroad?
We do not transfer your data outside of the UK, but if we do so in the future we will do so in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that if you communicate with us electronically, including by e-mail, telephone or fax, this communication may be randomly monitored and/or recorded to protect the interests of our business and our customers. This includes for the purposes of maintaining customer/ service quality standards, detection of and/ or prevention of crime and to ensure that our employees comply with legal obligations and our policies and procedures (including our customer relations practices).
- Requests for access to Personal Information / Requests to be Forgotten
We are happy to provide you with details of the Personal Information, which we process about you. Please direct any such request to PersonalDataRequests@caterfood.co.uk If you wish us to ‘forget you,’ please let us know and we will delete your Personal Information (save to the extent we are required to retain any of the Personal Information by law)
To protect our customers’ Personal Information, we follow strict storage and disclosure procedures, which means that we will require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing or forgetting such personal information. Please direct any such request to PersonalDataRequests@caterfood.co.uk or by post to the Data Privacy Officer, 814 Leigh Road, Slough, SL1 4BD.
Please help us to keep your Personal Information current and accurate by contacting us at email@example.com or by post at Caterfood (South west) Ltd, Maple House, Aspen Way, Paignton, TQ4 7QR, if your Personal Information changes.
As you may be aware, no data transmission over the internet can be entirely secure. As a result, while we will always use reasonable endeavours to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information and the use of our website (including the e-mail facilities) is at your own risk.
- Changes to this policy